Friday, March 20, 2009

Girl Crazy

I am girl crazy. I'll be the first to admit it. Everywhere I go I see hott girls. I flirt all the time (to various degrees).

Sometimes Kara gets a little worried about it. I guess it's understandable but she really has nothing to worry about. I love her. I want her and only her.

So what's the harm of looking?

She doesn't want our mutual friends thinking I am not committed to her or that I'm looking for a new gf or something like that. I would assume they all know that. I talk about her all the time! Kara, Kara, Kara.

What do you think? Is there any harm in looking?

<3

2 comments:

  1. There's never any harm in looking just control your gasping and growling sounds and absolutely NO drooling. It takes a lot of self control but it's so worth the effort.

    Flirting when you have a girl friend? Only if you're tired of living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...so let me get this straight:

    1. no gasping
    2. no growling
    3. no drooling
    4. no flirting unless you want to die

    1-3. i'm good on.

    4. i might be dying very soon....SOS! in my defense she does it too? so maybe that just means i'm setting myself up to listen to her have a jealous psycho fit on occasion?

    ReplyDelete