Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boobs

I, Cassie, would like to declare my love affair with boobs.

They might be the best thing about being a lesbian. Every day you wake up, and right next to you are boobs. Well assuming you have a gf (or wife, fuck buddy, whatev) who is sleeping in your bed.

Boobs are soft. They look nice. They feel good against your skin in any of the bazillion ways they can be pressed against you. They're fun to play with. You can put your face in them. They also have nipples. Those are fun.

I feel a little sorry for straight girls and gay boys. They don't really have any boobs to play with. I don't really think they know what they are missing (for the most part) but still. Boobs are a big win!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I totally agree with you, boobs are definitely lesbian perks and are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife and I totally agree, she is a major booby girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete