Saturday, May 9, 2009

I love my girlfriend!

The other day I realized I don't really talk about Kara much on my blog. I talk about random girls who flirt with me and girls that I think are hott, but I don't have much to say about the girl I love. Does this seem fair? Not really.

Kara is an amazing part of my life. I can't really imagine my life without her. She is smart, funny, passionate, caring, and sexy. She always has good advice, ranging from the trivial (when you pin back your bangs your haircut looks much less cool) to the important. I love spending time with her. It doesn't matter if we are just watching our latest tv obsession on DVD (Skins!), having an adventure at Wildcat Park (there is a huge hill to climb that puts you on top of a breath-taking cliff), or eating at Festival, our favorite local Mexican resturant.

Basically I wake up every day feeling like the luckiest girl alive (ok as long as it isn't 4:30 am) and I just want everyone to know.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment