Saturday, May 30, 2009

Here's your Check

From time to time I get annoyed about the little things. One thing that is particularly annoying to me is how waiters/waitresses often assume that Kara is paying for dinner.


Am I not a gainfully employed adult? I wear more makeup and don't wear men's clothing. Does this mean I can't pay for dinner? For that matter when I occasionally eat with male friends they ALWAYS put the check in front of the guy I'm with. Couldn't they just put the check in the middle of the table every time, no matter who the customers?

Kara and I usually alternate paying for dinner and sometimes just split the check if our food is very expensive. Time and time again they put the check on her side of the table.

I guess I'd just like to put it out there that I'm not a fan.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment