Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stolen quiz about high school

I never do quizzes....until today. That's all.

1. Did you date someone from your school?
No. I never dated anyone in high school.

2. Did you win anything in Seniors Who's Who?
Most likely to sleep in class and still get straight A's. Most likely to party. Most likely to move away. (Small HS=lots of titles!)

3. What kind of car did you drive?
1993 Chevy Lumina. Slate blue. I really didn't even hate it.

4. It's Friday night what are you doing?
Playing on the internet? Having eating disorder angst? Partying with my bff.

5. Were you a party animal?
My senior year, yes. Otherwise, no.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
Nope.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No. Not so good at the music thing.

8. Were you a nerd?
Medium. Prolly the smartest kid in my class. Reasonably well adjusted. Only minor fixations with things like Harry Potter.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Never. I did get a couple of detentions.

10. Do you remember your school fight song?
Yes. I was a cheerleader... um yeah.

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mr. Robison, Mrs. Case, Mr. Page, Mrs. Presnall,

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
At my table. It was just a table...

13.What was your school's full name?
pit of despair

14. Homecoming Court?
negative. i always announced the winner though, lol.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Maybe. It's hard to say really.

16. Where did you go Senior Ditch Day?
I went on a college tour (required by my school) and then to an awesome St. Patty's day party that lasted all afternoon/night!

17. Were you in any clubs?
Yearbook (2yrs), Basketball (3yrs), Softball (3yrs), Volleyball (4yrs), Cheerleading (4 yrs), Math League (4 yrs), Scholar's Bowl (3yrs), FCCLA (2 yrs), FBLA (2 yrs), Youth Leadership, Youth Friends....I think that's about it.

19. Who was your Senior Prom date?
some boy named Ben. he was funny, not romantically interested in me (or vice versa). it was for fun!

20. Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion?
idk...probably

21. Who was your home room teacher?
it changed every year...

22. Did you play any sports?
Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, Cheerleading...see above

23. Do you still talk to people from high school?

Not really. Occasionally people find each other on facebook for that "reconnection" factor, but we don't talk regularly, or.. in most cases, EVER.

1 comment:

  1. School Name: Pit of Despair.

    Funny yet true for most of us.

    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete