Monday, February 23, 2009

Who hates Ellen?

Seriously! Who are these people? Can you really hate this face?


I'm working at the coffee shop. This conversation really happened:

Me: Who's your favorite talk show host?
Them: *confused*
Me: You know, talk shows? Mine is Ellen.
Them: Oh.....(someone I've never heard of)
Me: Hmmm...I've never really heard of him. I'm sorry.
Them: If you like Ellen, you probably wouldn't have.
Me: *shrug* I guess not. *hand off coffee*
Them: Have you ever heard of _____?
Me: No
Them: ______?
Me: No....
Them: Rush Limbaugh?
Me: Oh, yeah. I've heard a couple of his interviews before....
Them: He's amazing
Me: *runs to back room and gags*

Seriously though, I didn't even think it was possible to hate Ellen!

This is what I get for living in a city that ranks in the top 20's on the "highest percentage of republicans" list.

Can't. Handle. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment